1. Belkacem, L., J. L. Véhel, and C. Walter, “CAPM, Risk and Portfolio Selection in “Stable Markets”” Rapport de recherché de l'INRIA – Rocquencourt, Janvier 1996.
2. Doganoglu, T., S. Mittnik and S. Rachev, “Portfolio selection in the presence of heavy-tailed Asset Return”, Contribution to Modern Econometric: From Data Analysis to Economic Policy, Springer, 2002.
3. Fisher, L. and J. H. Lorie, “Some Studies of Variability of Returns on Investment in Common Stocks” The Journal of Business, Vol.43, No.2, P.99-134, April, 1970.
4. Li, D. and W. L. Ng, “Optimal Dynamic portfolio selection Multiperiod Mean-Variance formulation”, Mathematical Finance, Vol.10, Issue.3, p.387-406, 2000.
5. Mandelbrot, B. B. “The Variance of Certain Speculative Prices.” Journal of Business Vol.36, p.394-419, 1963.
6. Nolan, J. P., A. K. Panorska and J. H. McCulloch, “Estimation of stable spectral measures”, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, Volume 34, Issues 9-11, p.1113-1122, November 2001.
7. Ojeda, D., “Comparison of stable estimators”, Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Mathematics and statistics, American University, 2001.
8. Ortobelli, S., I. Huber and E. Schwartz, “Portfolio selection with stable distribution returns”, Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Volume 55, No.2, p.265-300, 2002.
9. Rachev, S. and S. Han, “Portfolio management with stable distributions”, Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Volume 51, p.341-352, 2000.
10. Rachev, S. T. “Handbook of Heavy Tailed Distributions in Finance”, Elsevier, 2003.
11. Rachev, S.T., C. Menn, and F. J. Fabozzi, “Fat-Tailed and Skewed Asset Return Distribution,” John Wiley & Sons, 2005.
12. Rachev, S. T., S. Stoyanov, A. Biglova and F. J. Fabozzi, “An Empirical Examination of Daily Stock Return Distributions for U.S. Stocks”, Data Analysis and Decision Support, Springer Series in Studies in Classification, p.269-281, 2005.
13. Rachev, S. T., S.V. Stoyanov, C. F. Wu and F. J. Fabozzi, “Empirical Analyses of Industry Stock Index Return Distribution for the Taiwan Stock Exchange” Annals of Economics and Finance, Vol.8, No.1, p.21-31, 2007.
14. Samorodnitsky, G. and M. S. Taqqu, “Stable Non-Gaussian Random Processes” Chapman & Hall, 1994.
15. Sharpe, W. F., “The Sharpe ratio”, Journal of Portfolio Management, Vol.21, Issue 1, p.49-58, 1994.
16. Zolotarev, V. M. “One-dimensional Stable Distribution”, American Mathematical Society, 1986.