1. Adrian J. Slywtzky (2007). The Profit Zone, HOW STRATEGIC BUSINESS DESIGN WILL LEAD YOU TO TOMORROW’S PROFITS.
2. Alstyne, M. W. V., Parker, G. G., & Choudary, S. P. (2016). Pipelines, Platforms, and the New Rules of Strategy. Harvard Business Review, 94(4), 54-62.
3. Anderson & Narus (1999). Business Market Management: Understanding, Creating, and Delivering Value.
4. Anderson, G. (1994). Industry Clustering for Economic Development, Economic, Development Review, Vol.12, No.2, 26-32.
5. Arikan A. T. (2009). Interfirm knowledge exchanges and the knowledge creation
capability of clusters. Academy of Management Review, 34(4), 658-676.
6. Bakshi, N., & Kleindorfer, P. (2009). Co‐opetition and investment for supply‐chain resilience. Production and Operations Management, 18(6), 583-603.
7. Barnett, W. P., & Carroll, G. R. (1987), “Competition and mutualism among early telephone companies, ” Administrative Science Quarterly, 32(3):400-421.
8. Baumard, P. (2009). An asymmetric perspective on coopetitive strategies. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 8(1), 6-22.
9. Bell, S. J., Tracey, P., Jan B., and Heide, J. B., 2009, “The organization of regional
clusters”, Academy of Management Review, Vol.34, No.4, 62 3-642.
10. Bengtsson, M., & Kock, S. (2000). Coopetition in business Networks—to cooperate and compete simultaneously. Industrial marketing management, 29(5), 411-426.
11. Bengtsson, M., & Raza-Ullah, T. (2016). A systematic review of research on coopetition: Toward a multilevel understanding. Industrial Marketing Management, 57, 23-39.
12. Bengtsson, M., Eriksson, J., & Wincent, J. (2010). Co-opetition dynamics–anoutline for further inquiry. Competitiveness review: An international business journal, 20(2), 194-214.
13. Bengtsson, M., Raza-Ullah, T., & Vanyushyn, V. (2016). The coopetition paradox and tension: The moderating role of coopetition capability. Industrial Marketing Management, 53, 19-30.
14. Bouncken, R. B., & Kraus, S. (2013). Innovation in knowledge-intensive industries: The double-edged sword of coopetition. Journal of Business Research, 66(10), 2060-2070.
15. Bouncken, R. B., Gast, J., Kraus, S., & Bogers, M. (2015). Coopetition: asystematic review, synthesis, and future research directions. Review of Managerial Science, 9( 3), 577-601.
16. Brandenburger, A. M., & Nalebuff, B. J. (1996). Co-opetition, New York: Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group. Chen, L. T. (2014). Dynamic co-opetitive approach of a closed loop system with remanufacturing for deteriorating items in e-markets. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 33(1), 166-176.
17. Cohen, J. P., & Paul, C. M. (2008). Agglomeration and cost economies for Washington state hospital services. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 38(6): 553-564.
18. Dubois, A., & Fredriksson, P. (2008). Cooperating and competing in supply networks: Making sense of a triadic sourcing strategy. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 14(3), 170-179.
19. Enright, M. J., 1996, Regional clusters and economic development: a research agenda.
In: Staber, U., Schaefer, N. and Sharma, B. (eds.) Business networks
20. Eriksson, P. E. (2008). Achieving suitable coopetition in Buyer–Supplier relationships: The case of AstraZeneca. Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 15(4), 425-454.
21. Flint, D. J., Woodruff, R. B., & Gardial, S. F. (1997). Customer value change in industrial marketing relationships. Industrial Marketing Management, 26, 163-175 .
22. Frow, P., McColl-Kennedy, J. R., & Payne, A. (2016). Co-creation practices: Their role in shaping a health care ecosystem. Industrial Marketing Management, 56, 24-39.
23. Gertler, M. S. (2003). Tacit knowledge and the economic geography of context, or the
under finable tacitness of being (there). Journal of Economic Geography, Vol.3,
24. Gnyawali, D. R., & Park, B. J. R. (2009). Co‐opetition and technological innovation in small and medium‐sized enterprises: A multilevel conceptual model. Journal of small business management, 47(3), 308-330.
25. Gnyawali, D. R., & Park, B. J. R. (2011). Co-opetition between giants: Collaboration with competitors for technological innovation. Research Policy, 40(5), 650-663.
26. Gnyawali, D. R., He, J., & Madhavan, R. (2006). Impact of co-opetition on firm competitive behavior: An empirical examination. Journal of Management, 32(4), 507-530.
27. Gnyawali, D. R., Madhavan, R., He, J., & Bengtsson, M. (2012). Contradictions, dualities and tensions in cooperation and competition: A capability based framework. In Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Boston, MA.
28. Gnyawali, D. R., Madhavan, R., He, J., & Bengtsson, M. (2016). The competition–cooperation paradox in inter-firm relationships: A conceptual framework. Industrial Marketing Management, 53, 7-18.
29. Grönroos, C. (2012). Conceptualising value co-creation: A journey to the 1970s and back to the future. Journal of Marketing Management, 28(13/14), 1520-1534.
30. Grönroos, C., & Voima, P. (2013). Critical service logic: making sense of value creation and co-creation. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 41(2), 133-150.
31. Gurnani, H., Erkoc, M., & Luo, Y. (2007). Impact of product pricing and timing of investment decisions on supply chain co-opetition. European Journal of Operational Research, 180(1), 228-248.
32. Ho, H. D., & Ganesan, S. (2013). Does knowledge base compatibility help or hurt knowledge sharing between suppliers in coopetition? The role of customer participation. Journal of Marketing, 77(6), 91-107
33. Ketchen , D. J., Snow, C. C., & Hoover, V. L. (2004). Research on competitive dynamics: Recent accomplishments and future challenges. Journal of Management, 30(6), 779-804.
34. Kovacs, G., & Spens, K. (2013). Co-opetition in logistics and supply chain management research. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 43(7).
35. Kumar, R. (2014). Managing ambiguity in strategic alliances. California Management Review, 56(4), 82-102.
36. Lacoste, S. (2012). “Vertical coopetition”: The key account perspective. Industrial Marketing Management, 41(4), 649-658.
37. Liu, R. (2013). Cooperation, competition and coopetition in innovation communities. Prometheus, 31(2), 91-105.
38. Liu, Y., Luo, Y., Yang, P., & Maksimov, V. (2014). Typology and Effects of Co‐opetition in Buyer–Supplier Relationships: Evidence from the Chinese Home Appliance Industry. Management and Organization Review, 10(3), 439-465.
39. Luo, Y. (2005). Toward coopetition within a multinational enterprise: a perspective from foreign subsidiaries. Journal of World Business, 40(1), 71-90.
40. Luo, Y. (2007). A coopetition perspective of global competition. Journal of world business, 42(2), 129-144.
41. Lusch, R. F., & Vargo, S. L. (2006). Service-dominant logic: reactions, reflections and refinements. Marketing Theory, 6(3), 281-288.
42. Lusch, R. F., Vargo, S. L., & Tanniru, M. (2010). Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 38(1), 19.
43. Marcos-Cuevas, J., Nätti, S., Palo, T., & Baumann, J. (2016). Value co-creation practices and capabilities: Sustained purposeful engagement across B2B systems. Industrial Marketing Management, 56, 97-107.
44. Maskell, P., 2001, “Towards a knowledge based theory of the geographical cluster”,
45. Miller, W. L., and Crabtree. B., 1992, “Primary care research: a multimethod typology and qualitative road map”, Doing qualitative research, Vol.3,3-28.
46. Morris, M., Koçak, A., & Özer, A. (2007). Coopetition as a small business strategy: Implications for performance. Journal of small business strategy, 18(1), 35. Myers, M. (2009). Qualitative research in business and management(1sted), London :Sage.
47. Nalebuff, B. J., & Brandenburger, A. M. (1997). Co-opetition: Competitive and cooperative business strategies for the digital economy. Strategy & leadership, 25(6), 28-33.
48. Parmentier, G., & Mangematin, V. (2014). Orchestrating innovation with user communities in the creative industries. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 83, 40-53.
49. Paswan, A. K., D'Souza, D., & Rajamma, R. K. (2014). Value co-creation through knowledge exchange in franchising. Journal of Services Marketing, 28(2), 116-125.
50. Patton, M. Q. (1990). Qualitative evaluation and research methods(2nded), Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications.
51. Payne, Storbacka, and Frow (2007). Managing the Co-Creation of Value, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 36(1):83-96 ·
52. Philip Selznick (1957). Concept of Creative Leadership in Administration.
53. Pinho, N., Beirão, G., Patrício, L., & Fisk, R. P. (2014). Understanding value co-creation in complex services with many actors. Journal of Service Management, 25(4), 470-493.
54. Porter, M. E. (1985). Competitive advantage: Creating and sustaining superior performance(1st ed), New York: Free Press.
55. Porter, M. E. (1990). The competitive advantage of nations, London: Macmillan.
56. Porter, M. E. (1998). Cluster and the New Economics of Competition, Harvard Business Review, Vol.76, No.6, 77-90.
57. Porter, M. E. (2000). Location, competition, and economic development: Local
clusters in a global economy. Economic Development Quarterly, Vol.14, No.1, 15-34.
58. Prahalad, C. K. and G. Hamel (1990). The Core Competence of the Corporation, Harvard Business Review, 1990 May-June, pp.79-90
59. Rackham, N., Friedman, L. G., & Ruff, R. (1996). Getting partnering right: How market leaders are creating long-term competitive advantage (1st ed), New York: McGraw Hill Professional.
60. Ranjan, K., & Read, S. (2016). Value co-creation: concept and measurement. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 44(3), 290-315.
61. Raza-Ullah, T., & Bengtsson, M. (2014). Emotions in paradoxical inter-firm relationships: A conceptual framework. Academy of Management,2014(1),15851
62. Raza-Ullah, T., Bengtsson, M., & Kock, S. (2014). The coopetition paradox and tension in coopetition at multiple levels. Industrial Marketing Management, 43(2), 189-198.
63. Redman, J. M. (1994). Understanding State Economies through Industry Studies. Council of Governors’ Policy Advisors. Washington, DC.
64. Ritala, P., & Huizingh, E. (2014). Business and network models for innovation: strategic logic and the role of network position. International Journal of Technology Management, 66(2/3), 109-119.
65. Ritala, P., & Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, P. (2009). What's in it for me? Creating and appropriating value in innovation-related coopetition. Technovation, 29(12), 819-828.
66. Ritala, P., & Hurmelinna‐Laukkanen, P. (2013). Incremental and radical innovation in coopetition: The role of absorptive capacity and appropriability. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30(1), 154-169.
67. Ritala, P., Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, P., & Blomqvist, K. (2009). Tug of war in innovation–coopetitive service development. International Journal of Services Technology and Management, 12(3), 255-272.
68. Robert K. Yin (1994). Case Study Research: Design and Methods.
69. Rosenfeld, S. (1996). Business Clusters that Work: Prospects for Regional
Development, Regional Technology Strategies Inc., Chapel Hill, NC.
70. Rosenfeld, S., 1995, Industrial Strength Strategies: Regional Business Clusters and Public Policy, Aspen Institute, Washington, DC.
71. Saarijärvi, H. (2012). The mechanisms of value co-creation. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 20(5), 381-391.
72. Shelby D. Hunt (1933). A General Theory of Competition: Resources, Competences, Productivity, Economic Growth.
73. Simmie , J., 2004, “Innovation and Clustering in the Globalised International
Economy”, Urban studies, Vol.41,1925-1112.
74. Stabell & Fjeldstad (1998). Configuring Value for Competitive Advantage: On Chains, Shops, and Networks. Strategic Management Journal. 19(5):413-437.
75. Stanley F. Slater and John C. Narver (2000). Journal of Business Research, vol. 48, issue 1, 69-73.
76. Tokman et al (2007). Exploration, Exploitation and Satisfaction in Supply Chain Portfolio Strategy.
77. Tomlinson, P. R., & Fai, F. M. (2013). The nature of SME co-operation and innovation: A multi-scalar and multi-dimensional analysis. International Journal of Production Economics, 141(1), 316-326.
78. Ulaga, Wolfgang (2003). Capturing value creation in business relationships: A customer perspective," Industrial Marketing Management, 32 (8), 677-93.
79. Vargo, S. L., & Lusch, R. F. (2004a). Evolving to a new dominant logic for marketing. Journal of Marketing, 68(1), 1-17.
80. Vargo, S. L., & Lusch, R. F. (2004b). The services marketing myths: Remnants from a manufacturing model. Journal of Service Research, 6(2), 324-335.
81. Vargo, S. L., & Lusch, R. F. (2016). Institutions and axioms: an extension and update of service-dominant logic. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 44(1), 5-23.
82. Vargo, S. L., Maglio, P. P., & Akaka, M. A. (2008). On value and value co-creation: A service systems and service logic perspective. European Management Journal, 26(3), 145-152.
83. Venkat Ramaswamy & Francis J. Gouillart (2010). The Power of Co-Creation: Build It with Them to Boost Growth, Productivity, and Profits.
84. Verna Allee (2000), RECONFIGURING THE VALUE NETWORK.
85. Wolfe, D. A., and Gertler, M. S. (2004). Cluster from the inside and out: local dynamics and global linkage. Urban Studies, Vol.41, No.5, 1071-1093.
86. Yin, R. K. (2009). Case study research: Design and methods(4thed), Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications.
87. Zineldin, M. (1998). Towards an ecological collaborative relationship management A. European Journal of Marketing, 32(11/12), 1138-1164.
88. Zineldin, M. (2004). Co-opetition: the organisation of the future. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 22(7), 780-790.
89. 方世杰(2016). VCC價值共創社群, 價值共創的五個思維邏輯.
90. 張淑青(2006). 顧客忠誠驅動因子之研究－顧客知覺價值的關鍵角色及顧客滿意與信任的中介影響.
91. 陳向明(2002). 社会科學質的硏究.
92. 陳怡之(2007). 我國中小企業群聚輔導政策工具建議報告, 財團法人資訊工業策進會.